Get outta the house this winter and attend the NEW Community Potluck Dinners! Launching in January 2019, the Community Potluck is designed to connect neighbors during the winter months with a little food and fellowship. Many thanks to long-time local Linda Osterberg for seeing the need and making it happen!
Dinners will take place in Town Hall at 5:30pm, (usually) on the 2nd Sunday of each month, and the MCF Board will be in charge of the main dish. Everyone else gets to bring what you wish!
Mark your calendars now:
* SUNDAY, JANUARY 13th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Italian lasagna as the main
* SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Meatloaf & mashers as the main
* SUNDAY, MARCH 3rd, 5:30pm-7:30pm - 1st Sunday, not 2nd!
- Mexican dish as the main